Our online payroll solutions offer seamless integration with time and attendance systems and HR systems to provide the total package
From the simplest payrolls to the most complex, the platforms are customized to meet each client's individual needs.
Tax Management at DPS:
- With our full in-house tax service, payroll tax liabilities are debited and paid to agencies each pay period. DPS is responsible for the accuracy of all payroll tax returns.
- Signature ready tax checks are produced each payroll period. This service offers clients the flexibility to manage their own tax deposits.
- We create the tax checks paid to the order of the proper agency, but the client is responsible for their timely deposit.
- The quarterly and annual returns are created for the client and await their final signature.
- DPS provides only the reports needed for the client to make the appropriate tax deposits.
- The client is responsible for payments and filings.
- Service Bureau Created Reports – Clients receive standard PayChoice reports each pay period. DPS customizes reports and produces them at any desired frequency. General Ledger reports are the most frequently requested reports.
- ASCII and CSV Style Reports – Deferred compensation partners often require unique layouts for data. DPS creates reports that allow the client to transmit directly to Third Party Administrators.
- “Do-It-Yourself” Reports – PayChoice Online offers reporting capabilities that allow clients to create and print reports on demand from any internet-connected computer.
- ViewChoice Email Reports – Through encrypted software, clients are emailed a copy of the payroll reports as soon as the payroll is processed at DPS.
Are you an employee of a DPS client? Go to the Customer Login Portal to access your forms and payroll services.