Introducing employee Onboarding, native within iSolved
Onboarding has proven to be a critical first step in getting new hires off to a good start. New hire paperwork, however, can become overwhelming, and keeping track of a stack of documents is not ideal. Native to iSolved, this paperless onboarding module notifies the appropriate personnel in a timely manner and takes them through all of the necessary steps, tasks and forms that are part of a proper company orientation. iSolved Onboarding will streamline and allow any New Hire to enter information directly into iSolved, avoiding multiple data entry.
Fully optimize the way you handle new hire paperwork, by eliminating it!
Everyone in the hiring chain, from new hires to managers to HR departments, will appreciate the efficiency, accuracy and flexibility provided by this new onboarding innovation. All documents within the Onboarding module are already within iSolved for instant access and review. You can even use the built-in onboarding wizard feature to customize templates and create layers of approval to complete the process.
Features & Benefits:
- Seamlessly manage onboarding and compliance documentation, all in a single platform
- Avoid bottlenecks with improved efficiency and data consistency
- Workflow automation enables easy implementation, collection, tracking and storage of all forms and documents, including Federal and State tax forms
- Electronic signatures can be used as a binding agreement
- Built-in I-9 and E-Verify tools to automate forms and process for employees and managers
DP’s iSolved is all about destroying paper processes, and our latest native feature does exactly that. With iSolved Onboarding, you can take control of your onboarding from start to finish
Logical, accurate registration process
- The new hire receives an email authentication link to access the Onboarding Wizard
- The new hire completes information and uploads supporting tax documentation (W-4, I-9, Direct Deposit)
- If required information has been omitted, the new hire will be prompted and unable to proceed until that step is completed
- The employee reviews and confirms all information before submission
- An assigned editor can enter additional information before submission.
- An assigned editor can enter additional information (e.g., salary, verification)
- Auto-generated emails are sent to HR and supervisors to keep them apprised of the new hire’s progress.
The Client Onboarding template builder & new hire onboarding wizard
- Customize multiple onboarding templates for different employee groups
- Control permissions and assign defaults by role, location and employee
- Determine which employee categories are required fields or optional
- Configure layers of approval before the onboarding process is considered complete
- Modify the company Welcome Message, or choose the default
- Hide specific data fields from displaying in the Template Builder
- Company documents are uploaded and automatically saved in the iSolved system
To learn more, contact your DP sales representative, fill out a form here, or call 804.355.3540
Creating Onboarding Templates – Setup Tab
Initiate New Hire Onboarding Screen